In preparation or under review:
5. Wu, X. et al., 2021: The Equatorial Pacific Cold Tongue Bias in CESM1 and its Influence on ENSO Forecasts. In prep.
Published or accepted:
4. Wu, X., Y. M. Okumura, C. Deser, and P. N. DiNezio, 2021: Two-year Dynamical Predictions of ENSO Event Duration during 1954–2015. Journal of Climate. accepted.
3. Wu, X., Y. M. Okumura, and P. N. DiNezio, 2021: Predictability of El Niño Duration based on the Onset Timing. Journal of Climate. 34, 1351–1366, https://doi.org/10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0963.1.
2. Wu, X., Y. M. Okumura, and P. N. DiNezio, 2019: What Controls the Duration of El Niño and La Niña Events? Journal of Climate, 32, 5941–5965, https://doi.org/10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0681.1.
1. Okumura, Y. M., T. Sun, and X. Wu, 2017: Asymmetric Modulation of El Niño and La Niña and the Linkage to Tropical Pacific Decadal Variability. Journal of Climate, 30, 4705–4733, https://doi.org/10.1175/JCLI-D-16-0680.1.